Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:February 25, 2023
- Views 314
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Construction
AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Caretaker. Reporting to the Maintenance Officer, the Caretaker will be responsible for maintaining the company premises to ensure that they are clean, safe and secure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs.
- Booking outside contractors for major repair work.
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property.
- Making sure heating, lighting and alarm systems are working properly.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
- Reporting Faults to Maintenance Officer through weekly, monthly, adhoc or annual reports.
- Safeguarding all assets at cottages/house/offices.
- Monitoring of work on site by service providers.
- Checking doors and windows are locked when the building is not in use and opening up buildings in the morning and lock them at the end of the day.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of public safety and security.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communication skills.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language.
- Experience and/or qualifications in building maintenance, cleaning, handyman work, plumbing or electrics may be beneficial.
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s License.
- 2 to 3 years’ similar experience in a large corporate.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 25 February 2023. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position being applied for as your e-mail subject reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.