Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Cost & Management Accountant
- Post Date:February 23, 2023
- Views 19
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Cost & Management Accountant. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Cost & Management Accountant will be responsible for planning, budgeting and providing input on costing models for AFC Commercial Bank in collaboration with other subsidiaries within AFC Holdings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and consolidating the Bank’s budgets.
- Managing expenditure of the Bank against budgets.
- Controlling divisional costs through income and expenses variance analysis.
- Reviewing statutory returns and ensure timely submission to RBZ, the Government and Deposit Protection Corporation.
- Administering tax obligations of the Bank.
- Preparing and submitting Financial information to internal and external stakeholders, including Management Accounts and Board Reports
- Providing senior management and the board with detailed informative cost analysis with identification of problem or areas driving costs.
- Internal controls and successful audit of the Bank’s income.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Budget Forecasting skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Knowledge of accounting packages and spreadsheets.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as CA, ACCA, CIS, CIMA or equivalent is an added advantage.
- 5 years of experience in a banking environment at managerial level.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 24 February 2023. All applications should be emailed to email@example.com clearly indicating the position being applied for as your e-mail subject reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.