District Strategic Information Assistant (DSIA)
- Post Date:March 6, 2023
- Views 461
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
JF Kapnek Zimbabwe a registered PVO 1/86 which has been operating in Zimbabwe since 1986 whose mission is to improve family health, reduce child mortality and create educational opportunities for the children of Zimbabwe through the implementation of scalable, sustainable programs is seeking to fill the vacancy of District Strategic Information Assistant (DSIA) X 1.
Reporting to: District Strategic Information and Evaluation Officer
Location: Gutu Main
The District Strategic Information Assistant will provide overall support to the rollout of the TASQC program, including Community Management Information System (C-SIS) while supporting the DSIE maintaining liaison with the District Manager and District Community Officer.
The position is responsible for setting up and managing the C-SIS for the generation and utilization of quality program data at community level Service Delivery Points (SDPs) as well as ensuring that data are accurately entered and reported timely onto the program database and DATIM.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- A quantitative university degree, Economics, Statistics, Health Sciences, and Information Systems.
- A monitoring and evaluation qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience and demonstrated practical skills in monitoring health care and support programs.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of information systems and hardware, quantitative data collection systems, including familiarity with processes of strengthening district level M&E capacity, and data analysis using Advanced Excel, Power BI or any other data analysis software.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders and familiarity with PEPFAR indicators and reporting requirements will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Submit your application via this link. https://lnkd.in/dFtRzDsB
JF Kapnek Zimbabwe has zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment and is committed to the upholding of children’s rights. The successful candidate will be required to commit to child protection/safeguarding and to be bound by the JF Kapnek Zimbabwe Child Protection Policy. JF Kapnek does not charge any fees during its entire recruitment process.
Deadline: 08 March 2023.
Applications will be considered as they are received.