Driver Receptionist- Masvingo
- Post Date:January 14, 2023
- Views 166
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
With over 20 years of experience, Population Solutions for Health (formerly PSI/Zimbabwe) is looking for candidates who hold the requisite qualifications and experience to apply for the exciting position of Driver Receptionist- Masvingo *1 (Part Time).
To provide administration services at the site for all HIV/SRHR programs and screening of clients who come for different type of services offered by the PSH.
Your Contribution – Key Responsibilities.
- Ferries staff members to required destinations.
- Monitors car service dates to ensure that vehicles are serviced in good time.
- Cleans the project vehicles daily and does vehicle daily checks on oil and water.
- Inspects vehicles for faults and reports all faults.
- Fuels vehicles and ensures vehicles are clean at all times.
- Attends to and/or directs all visitors to the site, for both personal and business request accordingly.
- Attends to clients for registration, checks eligibility and prepares clients for services offered.
- Opens a client file for each client and records each client’s details.
- Records and receipts client fees.
- Assists with receptionist or administrative duties when required.
- Participates in the setting up of outreach camping sites.
What are we looking for?
- 5 ”O” levels including English and Mathematics.
- Receptionist/Secretarial diploma.
- Clean Drivers Licence (Minimum classes 4 and 5).
- 2 years working experience.
- Knowledge of office management skills.
- Ability to work with Computers.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Hardworking and able to Communicate at all levels.
- Drive, initiative, and Integrity.
How to apply?
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
- Step 1: Click Here to complete the Application for the position of Driver Receptionist position.
- Step 2: Send your updated CVs to email@example.com
All Applications should be shared not later than January 15, 2023.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin, or disability.
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience.