Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:February 16, 2023
- Views 314
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Insurance
Reporting to: The ICT Executive
The incumbent will be responsible for providing provide system administration, support and operations to the organization’s ICT infrastructure to ensure availability, reliability and security of all computer-based systems. The incumbent will assist in the running of various support systems.
Key Job Functions:
- Maintain 95% uptime to ensure smooth flow of operations and uninterrupted service within the organisation and externally.
- Install software and undertake approved repairs of hardware and peripherals as well as perform a variety of moderately complex information technology support duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services.
- Load operating system patches and maintain software updates to ensure compatibility with information received internally and externally.
- Utilise network monitoring tools, applications & services to identify server, network, system & performance issues to ensure timeous resolution.
- Perform backups and data recovery procedures as per the agreed periods to ensure continuous update of the backup servers.
- Maintain the disaster recovery plan for all systems and creating excellent recovery plans that ensures availability of the entire organisation’s data.
- Ensure antivirus is up to date in order to combat entry of viruses thus protecting the devices.
- Monitor the firewall and traffic on networks for security reasons.
- Install a reliable network which is cost effective to ensure that communications flow smoothly within and outside the organization without any disruptions to ensure employees operate efficiently
- Liaise with relevant service providers to ensure they provide relevant services as and when required.
Requirements for the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- 4 years’ relevant experience.
- Must be aware of technological changes happening in the environment.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in ICT administration and system security.
- Strong ICT skills.
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Recruitment Consultant: Calistas Bumhira +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or +263 773 280 689
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower,