Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:March 8, 2023
- Views 289
- Career Level OtherQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Office Orderly that has arisen within their organization.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
- Delivers and collects mails, documents and perform mesenterial duties and perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank.
- Collects, registers, sorts and distributes outgoing mail, and help Records Assistants with incoming mail
- Operates basic office equipment, and assist staff with operating the equipment
- Collects and distribute correspondences, files, memos, etc. internally as directed
- Carries out basic clerical and office registry functions as required
- Keeps the office and public areas clean and tidy
- Performs a number of daily cleaning duties.
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- At least a Junior Certificate or O Level
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment
- Knowledge to operate office equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Compliance with rules, regulations, processes and procedures
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Focused on making clients satisfied
- Professionalism and adherence to good work ethics, integrity and dependability
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to email@example.com; Email your application in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 10 March 2023