Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:February 16, 2023
- Views 383
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Insurance
Reporting to: The Head Operations/ PR & Marketing Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for providing research and surveys on technical issues to the Council for informed decision making.
Key Job Functions:
- Monitor and conduct research on the economic, social and political environment, statistical, underwriting, claims, cover, wordings, rates, reinsurance and international developments in these areas.
- Conduct research on specific insurance issues to inform decisions on best practice in technical aspects of short-term insurance and reinsurance underwriting and claims management.
- Assist with provision of timely and accurate responses to data/information requests and inquiries regarding short-term insurance issues.
- Compile, collect and research information and other relevant documents for the library.
- Produce reports on researches conducted and ensure accurate information is provided, for correct decision making.
Requirements for the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics.
- Sound knowledge of the insurance sector.
- At least 5 years hands-on research experience preferably in the insurance sector.
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Recruitment Consultant: Calistas Bumhira +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or +263 773 280 689
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower,
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower, Raleigh Street, Harare