Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Risk and Compliance Specialist (OMAO)
- Post Date:February 15, 2023
- Views 321
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: JR-35531
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is individually accountable for assisting the BU Manager and embedding a culture of compliance as well as ensuring that risk processes are implemented at BU level.
Review, monitor, and report to, among others, the Executive Committee; and the Board Risk and Compliance Committee on the overall quality of the institution’s operational risk management and the effectiveness of business continuity and disaster recovery plans (BCPs and DRPs).
- Review; monitor and analyze key performance operational risk indicators and report monthly.
- Monitor; analyze; and report on the state of compliance with the approved operational risk management policies; procedure manuals and processes; regulatory; and statutory requirements. Facilitate reporting of any breaches.
- Conduct independent reviews of the control environment to ensure adherence to laid down policies and procedures and evaluate the effectiveness of controls to mitigate identified key risks in business units in line with the Operational Risk Policy.
- Review risk assessments of all new business initiatives and have in place actions to mitigate the identified risks.
- Embedding a culture of sound risk management through awareness campaigns and training.
- Attend to any other issues assigned by management from time to time.
- Business Unit Management,
- Compliance Monitoring,
- Line Management,
- Management Reporting,
- Risk Assessments,
- Risk Compliance,
- Risk Management,
- Service Delivery
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours (BCom Hons): Risk Management (Required)
Closing Date: 16 February 2023