Team Lead- Procurement
- Post Date:January 12, 2023
- Views 242
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill in the Team Lead- Procurement role that has arisen in our organisation.
- To manage the Central Stores, procurement and distribution of approved fixed and movable goods, office supplies and sundries, ensuring their storage & distribution at optimal levels across the country in order to meet business needs.
- Develops the annual operating plan for the Central Stores, Procurement and Distribution;
- Updates Standard Operating Procedures for the Central Stores and submits to the GM – Procurement & Facilities for approval;
- Controls office consumables and non-medical goods procurement expenses by monitoring all financial movements and utilisation of resources;
- Develops and updates procurement budget consolidating inputs, requirements and allied products from Departments and submits to the GM – Procurement & Facilities;
- Explores new alternative sources of supply locally and internationally to increase the supplier base and recommends for inclusion in the preferred Suppliers list;
- Participates in the selection and contracting of suppliers in conjunction with the Procurement Committee;
- Reviews and recommends suitable companies or contractors, service providers to procure services, equipment, vehicles, and allied products and submits to the GM – Procurement & Facilities;
- Conducts supplier performance evaluation to ensure maximum supplier optimisation;
- Coordinates procurement of products and services in line with the Delegation of Authority and Tender Guidelines;
- Reviews stock and inventory levels, prepares monthly reports and decides to order goods in line with utilisation and reorder levels;
- Negotiates prices with suppliers and procures at competitive market prices.
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply or the equivalent
- 4-6 years solid experience in similar role
- Desirably a professional qualification/ Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Negotiation skills, sound business acumen, resourceful and results driven.
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to this email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday the 18th of January 2023. Clearly highlight the position applied for in the email subject.