10 x Regional Managers
- Post Date:November 29, 2022
- Views 765
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting opportunity exists for 10 x Regional Managers to join our team in Zimbabwe.
The main purpose of this role is to intermediate between the Customers and Tellers.
This position is responsible for housekeeping, customer service, queue monitoring, security, Internal Liaison with Teller, Farmers, Regional Manager, Branch Manager. External Liaison takes place with host shops, customers, police, CIT
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Daily cleaning outside the booth before commencing of trade
- Ensure that there is adequate stationery for the day before the commencement of trade.
- At the branch ensures that the banking hall is properly cleaned and sanitized
- Ensures that the rate board is up before commencement of trade.
- Deep sanitization of banking hall and outside the booth every 48 hours.
- Daily inspection within the premises for security before trade starts
- Provides adequate information to customers on Mukuru products and services
- Ensures that all WHO protocols are followed where it concerns queue monitoring, all customers are sanitized and temperatures checked, enforcing social distancing
- Assists in completing slips for the elderly, illiterate and new clients
- Ensures timeous and effective movement of clients especially during busy periods
- Maintains a harmonious environment by managing conflict and complaints amongst customers in the queue
- Handles basic customer queries such as name changes using customer’s devices/ WhatsApp platforms
- Assesses the gravity of complaints and queries and directs to the correct office for resolution
- Assists clients who have lost messages with order numbers and vouchers numbers by directing to the Schedulers/ Branch Manager
- Record, post and manage end of day statistics and daily post on the Harare region WhatsApp group
- Ho recording of statistics in relation to the number of people in the queues and the number of times customers have spent in the queue (at main branch). Daily recording at the booth. These statistics are submitted on the google form.
- Monitors third party sales agents in relation to customer service
- Identifies threats before those elements can attack SMH at the booth or at the branch.
- Escort tellers to the safe as they do their top-ups.
- Ensures that clients are safe from being duped by the public e.g. money changers who give customers fake currency
- To make sure that the booth is always locked.
- Makes sure that the cameras are working
- Ensure that the teller is always safe
- Ensures that the booth is secure in the absence of the teller.
- Attend monthly KPI discussion with the Regional Manager.
- Attend bi-annual monthly performance meeting with the Regional Manager
- Participate and complete all required compliance training and assignments
- Grade 12 or equivalent (Essential)
- Understanding of Spoken and written English (Essential)
- 2 years’ experience in Sales within Mukuru or Financial sector environment (Essential)
- 6months to 1 year security experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of money laundering
- Knowledge of CFT
- Knowledge of basic security
- Knowledge of Mukuru products
- Computer skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
I am sure you are reading this job description and meet majority of the criteria BUT you may also still not be 100% comfortable in applying. We believe that there is a place for everyone under the Mukuru sun and we want YOU to contribute to our diverse tapestry of talent. So come on, take a leap of faith, and send your application if you meet majority of our requirements. Remember to include a snippet of how you will bring value and help us build a future of success that will help us determine where and how you may best be suited” Maybe you are just the future Mukurian we need!!
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGET