3 x Branch Manager (Kwekwe, Bindura or Masvingo)
- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 286
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Retail and Business Banking
Geographical Area: Zimbabwe
Department: Retail and Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Senior Manager – Retail Banking
Purpose of the job
Design, propose and implement business development strategies for the branch in order to maximize the growth, quality and profit potential of liabilities, assets, fee services for the Branch and achieve the business’ short- and long-term objectives; aggressively develop business within the acceptable risk, regulation, legal and compliance framework.
Main Focus Areas
- Develops, implements, and monitors branch business development strategies so as to maximize profitability.
- Ensures growth in customer numbers, assets, liabilities, and income so as to achieve branch profitability.
- Manages branch key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure success: Customer retention, activity ratio, NPL Ratio, Cost to Income ratio, customer profitability, cross sell ratio, revenue per head, branch profitability etc.
- Oversees branch sales activity planning, monitoring, and controlling to ensure that branch financial KPIs and sales targets are met.
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports on branch sales and financial performance and provides recommendations to improve performance.
- Prepares credit proposals for presentation in Credit Committees.
- Manages all components of the branch budget including branch costs.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
- Builds collaborative relationships with stakeholders through interactions at branch and community events.
- Responsible for external networking and relationship building with key door openers.
- Ensures expansion of customer relationships through cross selling initiatives and collaboration with internal departments.
- Identifies opportunities for new products and services, to address customer needs and untapped customer segments.
- Promote adoption of digital channels by customers.
- Determine and ensure adherence to policy and service levels
- Ensure Risk management practices are enforced
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for staff management through ensuring high quality, trained and motivated staff are selected and retained to support the business objectives.
- Responsible for performance management of all direct reports.
- Manage contracted staff activities.
- Employee leadership, motivation and career planning.
- Employee personal, sales coaching and development training.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Relevant Business Degree or equivalent
- Master’s Degree an added advantage
- 4+ years of Retail Banking experience, managing a performing branch.
- Excellent knowledge of retail banking products and sales processes across multiple channels as well as good understanding of risk management and procedures.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to lead a sales and service culture environment.
- Demonstrated high levels of technical knowledge related to this role.
- Take responsibility and accountability for completion of tasks.
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation & analytical skills
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Leadership qualities – natural leader and team player with strong influencing skills.
- Maturity and credibility.
- Ability to understand and meet customer needs.
- Ability to cross and up sells products and services to customers.
- Excellent interpersonal management and relationship building skills
- High level of market intelligence
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
- Ability to understand main aspects of a financial institution’s operations, including strategy, product/services design, credit risk management, credit underwriting, collections, etc.
- Good understanding of back-office operations, settlements, reconciliations and payments.
- Sound knowledge of digital products and services.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] with the Heading: “Branch Manager” Kwekwe, Bindura or Masvingo.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 14 December 2022 @ 16:30 hrs.