3 x Receptionists
- Post Date:April 7, 2022
- Views 671
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position of RECEPTIONIST –LEVEL 13 (3 POSTS) that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) – an equal opportunity employer.
- Stamps and records all mail daily.
- Attends to telephone calls daily.
- Records messages for internal clients out of office daily.
- Books requests for outgoing calls daily.
- Makes the calls and transfers to respective internal clients daily.
- Compiles updates and circulates the local telephone directory as and when necessary.
- Reports telephone faults to service providers and makes follow ups for the repairs as and when necessary.
- Attends to walk in clients/visitors daily.
- Directs visitors to respective offices daily.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills.
- Team player who is innovative and analytical.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O’ Levels including English lunguage and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- At least (5) years relevant work experience.
- Computer literacy
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic and professional qualifications, by 9 April 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for as your E-mail Subject Reference and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. O. Box 4360
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.