9 (Nine) x Relief Drivers
- Post Date:May 11, 2022
- Views 991
- Career Level DriverQualification CertificateExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Location: Masvingo (2), Gweru (2), Makoni (2), Harare (2) and Bulawayo (1).
FHI 360 is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- The driver conveys FHI 360 staff and consultants to designated approved locations;
- Ensures adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned;
- Ensures proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tyres, brakes, car washing, etc;
- Ensures availability of all the required documents / supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts;
- Route planning and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office;
- Ensures passengers adhere to all road safety regulations;
- Fulfills special requests by picking up and delivering items as directed.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 O’ levels, and any other relevant certificates.
- 5 years’ experience, NGO experience is an added advantage;
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid class 4 driving license;
- Valid defensive driver’s license;
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations;
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] or drop hard copies at the nearest FHI360 Offices including your preferred area in the subject line.
Candidates should be based in the locations they are applying for.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Please note that FHI 360 does not charge applicants any fee for their applications to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.