Account Relationship Officer (Agribusiness Chiredzi Branch)
- Post Date:December 15, 2023
- Views 8877
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Business Unit: Retail Banking
Geographical Area: Chiredzi, Zimbabwe
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Branch Manager; Chiredzi
Purpose of the job
Catering for all service issues and ensuring customer satisfaction, maximizing sales, credit applications, service, and profit performance in the Agribusiness Portfolio and Branch. To develop mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the bank’s Retail Agribusiness customers.
Main Focus Areas
- Management of a portfolio of Retail Agribusiness (SusCo) customers including revenue generation and accountability.
- Ensure quality lending minimising losses and provisions for bad debts and write offs.
- Champion the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality advice, recommendations and solutions to customers.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvements intended to grow the reputation of BancABC Blue ‘s service and proposition.
- Adopt “hands on” approach to client contact and follow up.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets, banking and other wealth management products and services in order to match our offering with client needs.
- Take ownership for, and delivery of individual sales and revenue targets.
- Source new target market clients that support the attainment of business objectives and targets.
- Effectively manage referred clients to deliver financial targets.
- Provide a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with BancABC. Additionally, generate target market referrals as a result.
- Maintain and update accurate client information.
- Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance and KYC policies (both internal and external) and communicate to clients as appropriate.
- Build productive relationships with referral sources, within the branch network, instilling a sense of teamwork and pro-activity with client referral.
- Pro-actively participate as a member of the Relationship Management team contributing towards team targets and promoting teamwork.
- Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
- Produce and submit branch activity reports as and when they are required.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- BCom, BA or BSc or equivalent in Banking, Finance, Agriculture, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Relationship Management or similar role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written [other language depending on the country].
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge and analytical skills, ability to understand main aspects of a financial institution’s operations, including strategy, product/services design, credit risk management, credit underwriting and collections etc.
- Demonstrated success in a Relationship Management sales background preferably within the Top mass or mass market segment.
- Broad based knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
- Knowledge of respective operational and regulatory environment.
- Ability to research and aggressively source new business through own initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to network and build own portfolio of contacts to maximize referral network.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to c[email protected] attaching all your academic certificates and National ID with the Heading: “Account Relationship Officer” Agribusiness Chiredzi Branch.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 20 December 2023 1630hrs.