Accounting, Tax, Treasury Manager
- Post Date:December 15, 2022
- Views 320
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
- Carries out the accounting, consolidated and corporate accounts functions on time.
- Rationalises accounting schemes and verify their orthodoxy to ensure compliance with accounting and tax rules.
- Ensures the proper application of procedures and the reliability of internal controls in order to provide reliable financial and accounting information.
- Participates in the preparation of the CAP reporting package (Company reporting).
- Performs and reviews month-end and year-end processing transactions: financial statements, determination of income tax, year-end reporting in order to comply with legal obligations in terms of taxation and accounting and to provide shareholders with reliable information.
- Supervises the analysis of all accounts – Reviews accounts analysis reconciliations (Suppliers), including all bank (Reconciliations) and petty cash reconciliations.
- Prepares monthly Priority Accounting Control KPI analysis report.
- Co-ordinate external audit and serve as point of contact in the audit process and compilation of the Report to Management.
- Reviews monthly VAT and Withholding tax computations and prompt payment
- Reviews quarterly QPD computations and prompt payment.
- Ensures compliance with local tax rules and manage the relationship with the tax advisory firm.
- Negotiates the optimisation of our banking conditions, monitor their application, and ensure compliance.
- Timely preparation of daily cash flows (actual/forecasts) and providing this information to the Finance Manager for treasury management decisions.
- Check all payments to be submitted to banks to ensure correctness of payment details and legitimacy of the payment
- Completing the annual Finance plan in conjunction with the Budget and Reporting Manager
- Ensure registration of all signed agreements that require prior Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe exchange control approval
- Review of monthly treasury report and ensure timely submission.
- Foreign exchange risk management.
- Enforce anti-money laundering laws and regulations to avoid penalties.
- Attends monthly meetings (oil loss and stock variance control, Credit Control and Fixed Cost and Capex Review).
- Provide any other work and reports requested by the hierarchy
- Raising Omega tickets to facilitate resolution of problems encountered by FICO users
- Continuous review of Accounting, Tax and Treasury procedures and policies.
Offer ID: 65826BR
Metier: General Finance Responsibility, Accounting
Region, department, area: Zimbabwe
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Employer company: TotalEnergies Marketing Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
Branch: Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
TotalEnergies is a multi-energy company that produces and markets fuels, natural gas and electricity. Our 100,000 employees are committed to better energy that is more affordable, more reliable, cleaner and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, our ambition is to become the responsible energy major.