Accounts Officer (Receivables)
- Post Date:December 15, 2022
- Views 1068
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ) is inviting qualified, honest, self-motivated and experienced applicants for the post of Accounts Officer (Receivables) Finance Unit – 1 Post.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant (Management Accounting), the incumbent will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Handle customer accounts
- Follow up debtors and prepare follow-up reports
- Compile unallocated reports and update unallocated funds schedule.
- Raise invoices and ensure payments are effected.
- Check proof of payments and process into customer accounts.
- Prepare overpayment reports
- Follow up with bank on purposes of deposits and for deposits without details.
- Update SOPs for receipting and invoicing
- Prepare debtors reconciliation reports
- Generate proforma invoices and quotations for customers
- Raise laboratory invoices
- Fiscalise invoices to meet ZIMRA requirements.
- Resolve customer queries
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree or equivalent
- At least two (2) years working experience in the accounting field
- Part qualified CIS/ ACCA/CIMA or Full SAAA or CAT
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- IFRS knowledge is a prerequisite
- Good time management, able to work with minimal supervision, good interpersonal skills.
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae, certified copies of qualifications, experience and expected salary and benefits to:
Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe
106 Baines Avenue/ Corner Third Street
P O Box 10559
Closing Date: Friday, 16th December 2022
The MCAZ is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: The Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe does not charge any fees to respondents to this advertisement nor to those who become successful. Applicants are advised to deal with caution if approached in regard to any offer to facilitate the applications process.