Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Post Date:February 2, 2023
- Views 695
- Career Level ClerkQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Private Sector
An exciting opportunity has risen with our client, a prestigious law firm, to fill the position of Accounts Receivable Clerk. All suitable candidates are invited to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administering all transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Invoicing and receipting payments received in cash or through the bank.
- Maintaining customer files and accounts.
- Ensuring proper accounting and recovery of disbursements for clients.
- Liaising with Legal Secretaries on customer discrepancies and overdue amounts.
- Reconciling accounts receivable and revenue accounts on a periodic basis.
- Assisting in generating monthly billing statements.
- Preparing billing and collections reports on a periodic basis.
- Assisting in preparation of Management Accounts.
- Negotiating payment plans with clients.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- A Diploma in Accounting or equivalent – a degree in Accounting is an added advantage.
- 2 years relevant experience.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good Excel Skills.
- Numerical literacy and attention to detail.
Please email your CV to [email protected] with the subject “Accounts Receivable Clerk Application”.
Closing Date: Friday 3 February 2023.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.