Acting Tailings Facility Site Manager
- Post Date:May 29, 2023
- Views 362
- Career Level ManagerQualification CertificateExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Mining
We have been retained to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Acting Tailings Facility Site Manager that has arisen within their organization.
- Monitors and oversees plant operations.
- Assists with start-ups, shutdowns, and operations of facility equipment.
- Identifies problems that arise and resolving them.
- Ensures that safety and environmental rules and programs are strictly adhered to.
- Carries out site inspections and audits.
- Performs preventative and maintenance measures.
- Observes gauges, dials, switches, and alarms, and other indicators to ensure that all machines are working properly.
- Trains new hires and cross-training other staff members.
- Maintains a clean, hazard-free work environment
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- A qualified Retired Plant operator NEC registered with Tailings Experience
- A qualified Retired Surveyor with exposure in Tailings facilities
- Extensive on-the-job training.
- The ability to understand, follow, and apply policies, practices, and operating procedures.
- A proven ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Commitment to working in an extremely safety conscious environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected]
Email your application in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 30 May 2023