Admin and Logistics Officer
- Post Date:June 23, 2023
- Views 1037
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Health Care
FULL TIME/ PART TIME: Full Time
CLOSING DATE: 25-Jun-2023
The Health Resilience Fund (HRF) 2022-2025 is a pooled health fund that is continuing to build on the gains obtained through the Health Development Fund (HDF) 2016-2021, with the support of the European Union (EU), UK Department for International Development (DFID) now Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Government of Sweden, Government of Ireland, and The Global Alliance for Vaccines (Gavi). The programme aims to support the MoHCC in the context of the National Health Strategy 2021-2025 to achieve its goal of improving the quality of life of its citizens, through guaranteeing every Zimbabwean access to comprehensive and effective health systems and structures for appropriate services at all levels. The purpose of the HRF is to safeguard gains achieved through the Health Transition Fund/ Integrated Support Programme for Sexual Reproductive Health (HTF/ISP) and HDF. The HRF will invest strategically to End Preventable Deaths; consolidate the country’s Global Health Security, health systems strengthening while embracing the humanitarian/development nexus in line with hazards faced by the country. The programme will take targeted health system strengthening actions while advocating for enhanced allocative and operational efficiency, and mainstreaming climate change, gender, women and girls’ empowerment, human rights, disability, and safeguarding approaches.
Purpose for the job:
The Admin and Logistics Officer, Assists the Program Management Unit function at a high level by providing administrative, organisational, and logistical support to the Unit activities.
- Management – Develop workplan for Admin/Logistics to ensure effective achievement of results.
- General administrative support.
- Logistics management.
- Transport management.
- University degree in Administration in Supply Chain Management or Business Management, or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years’ experience supporting or leading Admin and Logistics in a similar position.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Admin. & Logistics is required.
- Relevant practical experience in office management, business administration or any other related field.
- Administrative and logistics management experience with the UN system a strong asset.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience working in a multi stakeholder environment and under tight deadlines.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
Crown Agents is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all candidates at all times as well as a business culture that reflects that belief. Crown Agents will treat everyone equally irrespective of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Crown Agents shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidates are selected for interview, or in any terms of employment, and will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the role. Crown Agents is committed to being an organisation enhanced by diversity and encourages applications from anyone who shares our values and commitment to improving the lives of communities affected by poverty or conflict.