- Post Date:June 13, 2023
- Views 994
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Admin Assistant/Driver is responsible for all administrative and logistical support at the district office in liaison with the Program Officer performing financial acquittals, district office procurements, maintaining petty cash records, maintaining asset inventory, supporting production of time sheets and driving.
Administrative support to district office –
- To ensure that the organization assets are safe and properly maintained;
- To ensure that all aspects of the administrative and logistical functions do are carried out in accordance with compliance donor requirements and general good practices;
- To support the District Officer in administration by timeously processing the timesheets;
- To support the District Officer with timeous collection of financial resources from Central office, acquitting resources advanced and ensure that all required documents are attached;
- Answering telephones, supporting the District Officer to do participant payments at training and other meetings.
- To safely drive OPHID vehicles as per instructions to ensure that staff arrive at and are picked from their intended destinations on time and safely;
- To clean OPHID vehicles so that they are clean all the time to make them hospitable to passengers and maintain the image of OPHID Trust;
- To undertake daily checks on vehicles to ensure that they are roadworthy all the time so that there are no disruptions to business due to preventable faults;
- To advise the District Officer when the vehicle is due for service and plan for the servicing of the vehicle to avoid disruptions of service due to preventable faults;
- To run errands as instructed by District Officer and any other senior officer.
- 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English;
- Administrative qualifications such a National Diploma in Administration, Accounting or Purchasing;
- Clean Class 4 drivers’ license with a valid Defensive Driving Certificate;
- 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in usual desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A requisite the ability to communicate in the local languages (Ndebele and Shona) in the respective areas will be a very strong requirement.
- Step 1: Click Here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv, certificates and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive any communication within a month from the date of closing, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Deadline: 1600 hours, 15 June 2023.