Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:July 26, 2023
- Views 1754
- Career Level AssistantQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Education
- Receiving and attending to visitors.
- Receiving, invoicing and receipting fees income for the school.
- Reconciling daily transactions and handing over the money collected to the Responsible Authority.
- Recording income and expenditure for the month.
- Preparation of balance sheet.
- Typing, filing, and general bookkeeping.
- Preparing salary schedule and paying staff.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual budget for the school.
- Managing transport for the school.
- Manage and control of school provisions and stationery.
- Supervising all ancillary Aftercare Trust School staff members
- Perform any other duties as given by the supervisor
- Good written and spoken English
- Multi-tasking skills, great planning skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise tasks, flexible team worker
- Reliable and confident
- Male / Female
- Diploma in Secretarial Administration
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience working in an administrative role
Send your applications to [email protected] no later than 28 July 2023