- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 1071
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Local Government
Bikitahanyanya (a private company wholly owned by Bikita Rural District Council) is seeking to recruit a mature, results oriented and experienced Administrator to lead various income generating activities ranging from tourism and hospitality, security services as well as transport management. The incumbent will be reporting to the BOARD on a quarterly basis or as determined from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The incumbent should have the following:
- Holder of a minimum of a first degree in any of the following; Tourism and Hosipitality Management, Business Studies, Business Management, Accounting or Full CIS.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience preferably in a similar environment
- Aged 30 years and above.
- Must be initiative and self-motivated
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide the organisation’s strategic direction.
- Report to and/or advise the BOARD on all strategic issues important for the success of the company.
- Supervision of all departmental supervisors, payroll activities and ensuring that salary payments are accurate and done ontime.
- Recommend staff development plan needs and coordination of their implementation.
- Determining work plans, priorities and timelines for the staff.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory requirements including conditions of service.
- Safeguarding al! security items of the company and equipment.
- Reviewing and approving bank reconciliation statements.
- Providing input to the policy and procedures review.
- Management of procurement activities in compliance with PRAZ.
- Reviewing yearly budget and identifying surpluses and losses to make recommendations for the BOARD.
- Ensuring that hiring of staff and other HR practices are in accordance with Zimbabwean Labour Law.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports including financial statements.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Applications must be directed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Bikita Rural District Council
P Bag 594,
NB: Deadline for application is 15 December, 2022