Agency Banking Manager
- Post Date:June 19, 2023
- Views 709
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Manager: Agency Banking.
Reporting to: The Sales and Distribution Manager
The Manager: Agency Banking will be responsible for ensuring that high-quality service is provided by Bank Agents. The incumbent will also be responsible for the preparation of revenue, business analytics and service reports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, monitoring and executing agency banking strategies.
- Growing the Bank’s entire agency banking business/network and agency banking relationship management.
- Submitting proposals for new Agency banking applications to Senior Management for onward application to RBZ.
- Ensuring that all Agents meet all the requirements as per agreement between the Bank and Agents.
- Evaluating agency banking processes and procedures from time to time for efficient operations, compliance and better controls.
- Liaising closely with other departments and vendors for end-to-end integrated governance of day-to-day agency banking activities.
- Closely monitoring the market for dynamics on customer behavior, competition, policies, and regulations.
- Assessing data for agency channels to form routine information for performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Providing management information on agency banking whenever requested.
- Supervising agency banking personnel on their agency banking day-to-day activities and targets.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent management skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Marketing/Banking & Finance or equivalent.
- Diploma in OBZ is an added advantage.
- A knowledge and interest in Electronic Banking.
- 3 years relevant experience preferably in a commercial bank set up.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 21 June 2023. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position being applied for as your e-mail subject reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.