Air Operations Administrator
- Post Date:January 14, 2022
- Views 780
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
The purpose of the role is to assist in leading the organization and operations of the country, by understanding and adhering to day to day functions and the general CEVA Logistics Guidelines
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Providing a variety of services using entry to advanced level technical and support regarding operations, such quotes and billing, tracking and trace, service questions and related customer assistance.
- Reviewing, completing and processing various degrees of documents and databases regarding orders, shipments, requests, carriers, providers and related details.
- Providing basic to more advanced support in the interpretation and assistance to staff and management regarding quotes, requirements, policies, programs and practices.
- Providing support researching issues and developing recommendations to resolve issues regarding fulfillment, planning, timing, status and confirmation
- Assisting in the review and implementation of customer service policies, practices and programs to meet organizational, operations and management needs.
- Assisting to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations; receives guidance and direction or escalates when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- University degree in Business field or a relevant field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Air Operations.
- Self-starter who can work independently under minimum supervision
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and in an international environment
- Result and quality oriented with high sense of urgency.
- High engagement and team spirit can well participate in team activities.
- Skilled use of office software, such as advanced excel etc.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
- Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected]. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.