Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
- Post Date:November 23, 2022
- Views 445
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Banking
Job Family: Risk, Audit and Compliance
Career Stream: Regulatory Compliance
Leadership Pipeline: Manage Self – Professional
To investigate and monitor financial activity and transactions that appear to be suspicious and Business as usual (BAU) requirements based on regulatory requirements and informed by best practice and associated with money laundering, terrorist financing, proliferation financing and sanctions risk management to ensure local and international regulatory standards across the Nedbank Group are met.
- Compliance with Regulations against potential penalties.
- Monitoring and actioning of SAM-R alerts within the set SLAs
- Monitoring and managing of the GoAML platform.
- Monitoring, distribution and authorization of WLF Sanctions Screening alerts.
- Distribution of the GoAML alerts and weekly reporting to compliance on Communication with the Regulator.
- Distribution of EFT, IFT and CTR reports.
- Analysis and interpretation of information given and requested on all the AML systems.
- Ensure the Bank, within the prescribed period, reports the prescribed particulars concerning a CTR, STR and any property associated with terrorist activity or transactions involving individuals/entities identified on legislated sanctions lists to the relevant internal reporting structures and, where required, to the relevant authorities and the FIU.
- Maintain an exceptional customer satisfaction level with no comebacks or failures; Display utmost professionalism & ethical conduct in dealings with stakeholders, communications strategy.
- Banking/Finance /Business Degree/ Law degree
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 – 5 years’ banking experience