- Post Date:November 23, 2022
- Views 732
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The assistant accountant will report to the finance controller on all finance related duties and to the operations heard on all operational maters.
- Responsible for invoicing all suppliers in the accounting system (Tally Accounting system).
- General expenses invoice booking.
- Supplier payment bookings.
- Responsible for raising customer invoices.
- To record all receipts against sales invoices.
- Timely capturing of petty cash transactions.
- Handling all banking transactions and maintaining good relations with banks.
- Following-up with customers for payments, both internal and external customers.
- Co-ordinating between accounts and operations department.
- Performing all relevant reconciliations, bank, supplier, customer, and intercompany reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly and monthly management reports.
- Preparation of all statutory returns and payments thereof.
- Performing any other duties assigned to you.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience in a related role
- Experience in working with Tally accounting software is an added advantage
- Experience in the LPG & Energy sector is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills
- Be willing to start immediately
Interested candidates can send their CVs to the below email address: [email protected]