Assistant Compliance Officer
- Post Date:December 20, 2022
- Views 423
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Job Type: Full time
Job Requisition ID: JR-33492
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role is responsible for performing only compliance monitoring work. The incumbent is accountable for achieving results through own efforts over periods of up to 3 months.
- Performs only compliance monitoring related work.
- Monitors business transactions and processes to various pieces of legislation.
- Reports monitoring results to Compliance Officer in accordance with monitoring plan/schedule.
- Maintains test sheets, working papers and monitoring plans.
- Assists the BU Compliance Officer to ensure that applicable legislation is being complied with by staff across the BU by regularly reviewing and monitoring compliance processes as well as day-to-day compliance to legislation and regulations
- Analytical Thinking,
- Business Law,
- Business Transactions,
- Compliance Monitoring,
- Financial Services,
- Monitoring Plans,
- Risk Management,
- Services Sector,
- Workforce Planning,
- Working Independently,
- Written Communication
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Law (Required)
Closing Date: 22 December 2022