Branch Manager - Chiredzi
- Post Date:January 16, 2023
- Views 441
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Job Requisition ID: JR-26132
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role involves working with branch management team and Regional Managers to support the delivery of the strategy, leading the branch team and making sure the team achieves sales targets, profit targets, delivers a good customer experience and provides first class service and controlling costs.
- Develop strong relationships with branch customers and suppliers in order to build profitable business growth.
- Manage performance of branch staff by implementing performance agreements to ensure a clear vision, goals and objectives are agreed by staff and met.
- Track, monitor and ensure follow up on client comments, complaints and compliments and service standards are adhered to and that clients are retained
- Manage sales and expense budget for the branch against set target, identifies and creates coordinated sales opportunities.
- Commercially manage all aspects of a Branch and business.
- Make sure all regulatory and operational risk requirements are adhered to.
- Directs and enforces corrective action for non-compliance or regulatory breaches.
- Supervise, coach and develop the Branch team through effective leadership and guidance, embedding a culture of continuous improvement.
- Act as the conduit between the member facing team and support functions deepening internal relationships and championing a ‘member first’ approach.
- Identify business opportunities in the broader market for branch growth through active business development, both internal and external by coaching, mentoring and guiding the branch team regarding product knowledge, sales and service
- Implement a lead generation and community engagement program to attract new customers.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are strictly adhered to.
- Champion an outstanding customer experience.
- Drive sales and maximise customer opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with internal business channels.
- Drive activity to achieve business performance targets including revenue growth, customer service scores and referral targets.
- Continually identify areas of process improvement in order to enhance customers service.
- Drive adoption of digital channels by leading branch team in digital migration efforts.
- Support medium and small branches through training and secondment of staff for on-the-job training as well as resolving problems.
- Manage the daily operational (client service and or administrative) delivery of the Green Zone Centre.
- Deliver, maintain and enhance service/work standards and work quality within a given process.
- Promote the Company image and brand by motivating and maintaining effective communication with intermediaries and direct clients.
- Advise clients on investment vehicles provided by Old Mutual Group and assists them in making the right choices.
- At least 5 years’ experience managing a branch profitably.
- Bachelor Of Business
- A Banking, Sales, Lending or Distribution background is desirable
- Strong business acumen
- Business Growth,
- Business Opportunities,
- Business Performance,
- Identifying Sales Opportunities,
- New Customers,
- Revenue Growth, Sales
Closing Date: 18 January 2023