Broking Manager - Northern Region
- Post Date:December 16, 2022
- Views 418
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Insurance
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of BROKING MANAGER: NORTHERN REGION that have arisen within the organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Growth of existing portfolio • Work collaboratively with senior brokers in the management of clients’ accounts and clearly address client needs.
- Respond to client and insurer queries and concerns, resolving issues promptly.
- Leverage internal capabilities together with actuarial and catastrophe modelling professionals to develop best-in-class insurance products that are solutions to diversified markets.
- Liaise with other specialists to ensure flawless client servicing.
- Develop relationships and engage with new business prospects.
- Activate existing sales strategies and help develop new sales initiatives.
- Organic growth by creating value added services and products.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance.
- A masters’ degree or Associateship in Insurance will be added advantages.
- 3-5 years of applicable or transferrable experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills for establishing and maintaining relationships and interactions with colleagues, clients, and insurers
- Effective verbal and writing skills for internal and external communications
- Adept at prioritizing workload according to volume, urgency, timelines, etc.
- Experience in sales and/or underwriting in the insurance, reinsurance, or related financial services sector.
- Clear understanding of insurance and/or reinsurance concepts and terms, including regulatory frameworks
- Strategic thinker able to identify problems and begin to formulate solutions and recognize when to escalate.
Interested persons should submit their applications together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational certificates to [email protected] no later than the 21st of December 2022.
Applicants should clearly state the position being applied for in the subject line.