Building Maintenance Administrator
- Post Date:December 7, 2022
- Views 48
- Career Level OtherQualification DiplomaExperience 10-15 Years
Our client is looking for a Building Maintenance Administrator.
The Building Maintenance Administrator will be responsible for:
- The building maintenance of all buildings, which includes construction work, metal fabrication, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and painting.
- They will manage company grounds and landscaping, prioritize and attend to maintenance requests raised , sourcing building material, equipment from suppliers and ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates.
- Raising payment requests for approvals and suppliers.
- Provide monthly report of maintenance work carried out for the period against scheduled maintenance with associated costs, report on any short comings, or requirements and risks.
- Manage company refuse, schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees for the maintenance department.
- Coordinate and inspect work performed by approved outsourced vendors.
The ideal candidate should meet the following:
- A Degree/Diploma in engineering or relevant field.
- 10+ years’ experience in maintenance management role.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including general knowledge for metal fabrication, plumbing, electrical, carpentry and painting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Class 4 Drivers license.
If interested urgently apply by sending CVs in word format to [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.