- Post Date:December 13, 2022
- Views 867
- Career Level ClerkQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
National Foods prides itself as a reputable, successful, and professional business that offers extensive career opportunities. We welcome applications from suitably qualified individuals who would like to join our forward-thinking and highly skilled Treasury team as a Cashbook Clerk.
As the Cashbook Clerk, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with internal treasury controls, policies, and procedures.
You will also be required to deliver on the following key tasks:
- Loading payments on banking platforms timeously and accurately.
- Processing, updating, and posting payments.
- Preparing, analyzing, and printing bank reconciliations for submission to management.
- Following up and ensuring that bank queries and reconciling items are resolved.
- Capturing cashbook reference on payments requisition systems and uploading Proof of Payments.
- Assisting other departments in need of proof of payments and other treasury related issues
To qualify for this role:
- You will require a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least two years’ experience.
- Experience within a Treasury department will be advantageous.
You will also have:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a constant focus on delivery.
- A logical structured approach to problem-solving.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
If you have a strong desire to succeed and consider yourself to be productive, dedicated, and motivated, then submit your CV to [email protected] by Friday the 16th of December 2022.