Central Butchery Operations Manager
- Post Date:April 14, 2023
- Views 1298
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Retail
An exciting opportunity has risen in an FMCG company for Central Butchery Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will develop and guide Central Butchery business performance and achievement of set profit targets through the effective & efficient application of internal business
processes, and demonstration of effective people management skills to satisfy and exceed customer needs and expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and monitor the effective implementation of strategies to attain the set revenue, Gross Profit and Net Profit targets for the Central Butchery.
- Develop and monitor the effective implementation of robust strategies to maintain product freshness and quality.
- Identify & negotiate deals with suppliers for Central Butchery that enhances business profitability.
- Review and provide recommendations on Central Butchery business processes to enhance product freshness and service efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for new markets to grow Central Butchery’s market share.
- Formulate & monitor implementation of strategies to grow Central Butchery’s market share in liaison with Central Butchery Executive.
- Mentor & coach Central Butchery production and administration teams on various technical and operational matters.
- Take a lead role in formulation of strategies aimed at attaining the set Return on Capital Employed for the Central Butchery.
- Training Butchery Departments staff in understanding and interpreting financial reports and budgets and analysing figures to formulate strategic recommendations for consideration by the Executives.
The ideal person must possess the following:
- Degree in Operations/ Food Science & Technology.
- Diploma in Marketing/ Operations/ Finance/ Accounting
- 6 years’ Experience in FMCG industry
- Experience in working with executives and board of directors providing professional, accurate & strategic advice.
- An understanding of various statutes governing the operations of a Butchery.
Candidates who possess the above-mentioned qualifications and experience should send their detailed CVs to [email protected] no later than Friday 14 April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.