Chief Marketing Officer
- Post Date:November 8, 2022
- Views 314
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified & experienced individuals to fill the Chief Marketing Officer role that has arisen in our organization.
- The role is responsible for leading the Marketing, Communications and Public Relations operations for Cimas.
- Interfaces and aligns the Strategic Planning for the Marketing Department with the Strategic Plan for Cimas.
- Ensures that the brand, products and services are strategically placed in the Market in line with Cimas Strategic objectives.
- Analyses the short- and long-term operating, CAPEX and OPEX plans.
- Confirms resources, CAPEX and OPEX requirements, and finalises the Marketing Budget based on the Annual Operating Plan and submits this to the Chief Finance Officer and Chief Executive Officer for approval.
- Consolidates these with the strategic research, prepares Strategic Plan for Marketing and submits to the CEO for finalisation.
- Prepares the draft Annual Operating Plan based on the Marketing Strategic Plan and submits to the Chief Executive Officer for approval. | | Monitors the budget on a monthly basis, identifies variances and discrepancies, takes appropriate action and updates the CFO and CEO.
- Prepares an effective communication briefing monthly for the general market, specific external and internal stakeholders and customers regarding the status and opportunities offered by CIMAS.
- Ensures the delivery of the communication briefings to the relevant market as well as monitor and track the data and develop business cases for implementing strong marketing and customer support campaigns.
- Manages and monitors all Corporate Marketing properties such as website applications and social media platforms and ensures that these are updated.
- Reviews Corporate communication from the Business prior to uploading on marketing channels (such as traditional Channels, Websites and Social Media Platforms).
- Organises the uploading of approved Corporate Communication into social and media properties and ensures accuracy and alignment to Brand guidelines.
- Manages, updates, and maintains content on the Websites in conjunction with the Business, product owners and marketing team.
- Oversees the tracking of the key Website performance metrics and submits an analysis report to CEO for inclusion into the Cimas performance statistics.
- Oversees the roll out of the various brand activities to deliver a comprehensive branding programme across Cimas.
- Reviews and approves the provisional budget from Divisions for each campaign or event.
- Decides how to coordinate the Marketing information and data across Cimas to achieve the Brand visibility and Marketing goals.
- First degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, Business or equivalent.
- Desirably a Postgraduate Degree such as Master’s in Business Management.
- 8-10 years solid experience in Marketing, Branding, Sales, Product Development or similar, with minimum of 5 years at a management level.
- Desirably a professional qualification/ Member of a recognised Institute of Marketing Management (IMM) or similar.
- Solid experience in development and implementation of the Marketing Plan, Public and Media Relations, Branding and customer segmentation, Budget management and control.
- Clear demonstrable understanding of marketing and customer relationships, product development and related technology and services.
- Ability to identify, communicate and ensure implementation of key plans and objectives.
- Negotiation skills, sound business acumen, resourceful and results driven.
If you are interested and you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your letter of motivation and CV to this email: [email protected] no later than Monday the 14th of November 2022.
Clearly highlight the position applied for in the email subject.