Civil Site Agent
- Post Date:November 30, 2022
- Views 250
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Construction
Our client in the Construction industry is urgently looking to fill the position of Civil Site Agent.
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To effectively plan, manage and co-ordinate the site team to ensure programme milestones are met and the financial targets are achieved, whilst remaining legally and internally compliant.
Exceed or achieve the site financial targets.
- Commercial entitlement
Ensure adherence and implementation of policies, procedures, statutory law and regulations.
Set a high standard on the site to meet and exceed client satisfaction.
- Project milestones & specs
Effective planning and programming of the project. Continually monitor, analyse and evaluate operational performance, processes and resources in order to enhance efficiencies/productions.
- Strategic materials
People manage the site team/s.
Be effective in solving project related problems timeously.
- Positively influence the outcome of project based decisions.
Establish & maintain good working relationships sustainable business performance.
- Professional team
- Internal departments
Ensure accurate site reporting to the Civils KZN Management Team.
- Cost/financial reports
- Project retenders
- SHEQ statistics/trends
- Programme & productivity analysis
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSc degree or other relevant qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Intricate knowledge and experience in the construction industry and specifically civil engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years’ contracting experience on construction sites.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage construction contracts.
- Understanding of labour and the effective management of people in a construction site environment.
Email CVs to Mirriam Dzapasi: [email protected]
Please send your CV in word format. Also, provide your current salary and benefits details!