- Post Date:December 19, 2023
- Views 2629
- Career Level AnalystQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Insurance
The Zimnat Group stands as a versatile financial services provider, offering solutions for wealth creation, management, and protection. Our core purpose is to enhance lives through innovative approaches in customer engagement and work methodologies. Upholding values like integrity, sustainability, empathy, empowerment, and partnership, we foster a collaborative environment where every individual can flourish. If you’re passionate about Making Life Better we invite you to apply for our exciting vacant position of Claims Analyst that has arisen within the General Insurance division.
- Adequate and accurate reserving of motor and non-motor claims including subsequent review in line with the progress of the claim
- Analyse claims made by policymakers to establish whether they satisfy the policy conditions
- Adhere to legal requirements, industry regulations and customer quality standards set by the company
- Initiate reinsurance recovery in respect of cash loses and all large losses
- Identify subrogation and salvage recovery prospects in motor and non-motor claims
- Resolve claim queries as and when they arise
- Verify and update information and documentation to proceed with claim processing
- Facilitate the resolution of technical queries raised by reinsurers
- A Degree in Insurance & Risk Management or Equivalent
- At least 2 years post qualification relevant experience
- COP in Insurance will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, prioritisation and negotiating skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong morale standing
- Ability to be a team player and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent and demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
Being an equal opportunity employer, applications supported by CVs are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, gender, or disability not later than 21 December 2023 using the “APPLY NOW “ below.