Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:February 8, 2023
- Views 970
- Career Level ClerkQualification CertificateExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Our client in the banking sector is looking for suitably qualified and experienced Clerks.
- Maintaining an up-to-date customer mandates and signature database.
- Creating and closure of accounts.
- Sorting and filing records before depositing to Central Archives as per set retention periods.
- Recovery of bank charges
- Maintaining sufficient stocks of stationery.
- Processing of local RTGS transactions and foreign telegraphic transfers.
- Raising and acquitting CD1 Forms.
- Reconciliation of suspense and control accounts daily.
- Resolution of queries.
Skills & Competences:
- Strong numerical/quantitative skills.
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- ‘A’ Level.
- IOBZ Certificate or equivalent.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
Send your CVs and certificates to: [email protected]
Not later than 09 February 2023