Client Relationship Manager
- Post Date:February 6, 2023
- Views 722
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Insurance
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within the Short Term Broking Department of CBZ Risk Advisory Services for the role of Client Relationship Manager. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate brokers, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Develop sales and marketing action items from the Short Term Insurance Broking marketing strategy.
- Develop and implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM)action items from the Company’s CRM Strategy.
- Carry out research and identify potential individual and corporate clients.
- Structure risk management solutions for individual and corporate clients
- Carry out risk surveys or liaise with external stakeholders in the provision of risk survey services to clients.
- Place business with identified insurers and advice the clients accordingly.
- Follow up and ensure that premiums are paid by the due date.
- Monitor claims progress and make relevant follow ups.
- Carry out policy alterations as per client instructions and issue endorsements.
- Source renewal terms by sending market scans to various insurers and negotiating with them to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price.
- Implement an efficient and effective stakeholder relationship management.
- Manage and review performance of subordinates as required and ensure departments are properly resourced by requesting the right staff timeously.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Risk Management and Insurance/Marketing or other Business Management field (At least 3 years Degree Program).
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) or equivalent.
- Diploma in Insurance /Risk Management.
- 3 years’ experience in the insurance sector with 2 years’ experience in a marketing, client services or customer relationship management role.
- Knowledge of local insurance industry including regulatory controls.
- Risk management.
- Analytical skills.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered, send your application not later than Thursday 9 February, 2023 to [email protected]
CBZ Risk Advisory Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.