Clients Relations Officer
- Post Date:February 15, 2023
- Views 598
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
A great opportunity to be at the forefront of shaping a critical development sector, making a real difference marketing and trading of commodities in Zimbabwe, and working in a dynamic and fast
A position has arisen at the Zimbabwe Mercantile Exchange (ZMX), to be filled by a Clients Relations Officer. We are looking for a qualified person to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Building positive relationships with clients;
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them;
- Identify key staff in client companies and stakeholders and cultivate profitable relationships;
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively;
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team;
- Promote efficient trades and customer service processes;
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Build an effective working relationship with all relevant stakeholders involved in the livelihoods sector.
Mandatory Qualifications, Personal Qualities, Skills, Experience and Competencies Required (Person Specification)
- A BSc degree, or equivalent level of academic and professional experience in Administration.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in Zimbabwe or a similar context.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, and experience of producing high quality briefings.
- Demonstration of effective team-working and the capacity to develop strong working relationships.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
- Experience in customer service is preferred.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and benefits will be discussed with shortlisted candidates.
Please send your detailed CV to [email protected] by close of business 16 February 2023.