- Post Date:April 24, 2023
- Views 1130
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 15+ Years
- Industry Mining
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Commercial Manager that has arisen within their organization.
- Identifies and manages commercial risks.
- Provides commercial support for projects.
- Develops and implements all necessary policies, strategies, controls and procedures to ensure that the commercial function operates effectively.
- Reviews contracts for service providers/contractors ensuring the company is still getting value from the contracts.
- Follows up and ensures both parties comply with contractual obligations.
- Participates in contract negotiations.
- Develops and manages relationships with service providers / contractors.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following qualifications, competences and experience:
- Related University degree
- 15 years’ experience in contract development, review and management
- Mining experience is desired.
- A good business acumen required.
- Working experience of commercial law an added advantage.
- Good understanding of commercial risks.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected]
Not later than 24 April 2023