Computer Science Teacher
- Post Date:November 23, 2022
- Views 779
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Goldridge College, an independent co-educational school has a challenging career opportunity for a Computer Science Teacher effective January 2023
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A suitable Degree in Computer Science or a relevant degree plus a Graduate Certificate in Education.
- A minimum of five years’ experience teaching Computer Science or ICT and ICDL.
- The applicant must be able to coach at least one sporting discipline.
- To teach Computer Science up to ‘A’ Level.
- To use ICT and other learning technology in planning and delivery of lessons.
- To deliver engaging and motivating lessons.
- To mark and give feedback to students in accordance with the school policy.
- To coach at least one sporting discipline, ability to coach Hockey or Basketball or Rugby is an advantage.
- To track the progress of all students through assessments and maximize their achievement
The suitable candidate should be capable of commencing duty on 9 January 2023.
Applications, including a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees and proof of qualifications should be submitted to either
P.O. Box 119
Or using email to: [email protected]
All applications must be received before Friday, 25 November 2022, either by email or in a sealed envelopes.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.