- Post Date:November 23, 2022
- Views 591
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Media
Our client, a market leader and a well-established organisation in the Public Relations and Communications industry is looking for a dynamic and creative Content Executive to join their team. Their main role will be content creation for social media, online, blogs, sponsored programming and storytelling. This includes all platforms including Audio, Video and Print.
- Develop content strategy aligned with the client’s goals.
- Creating and publishing relevant and engaging content. Managing the distribution of all content on all platforms.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Responsibility for growth and engagement on the client’s online and social media platforms.
- Making sure the organisation is visible and dynamic on all its platforms.
- Developing content plans and getting approval from clients.
- Ensuring content is optimised for SEO.
- Ensuring all content is of high quality, clear and error-free.
- Monitoring, collecting and providing analysis and reports for all social media and online metrics for clients.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and advising team and clients of the latest relevant trends.
- Collaborate with team and clients on all client work and proposals.
- Manage the distribution of all content on all platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Other duties involving Client Management, Business Development and Financial Management.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in content management and creative writing.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
If you are a suitably qualified candidate, please email your CV to: [email protected].
Closing date: Friday 25 November 2022.