Core Systems Specialist
- Post Date:December 16, 2022
- Views 353
- Career Level SpecialistQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a CORE SYSTEMS SPECIALIST -ICT DEPARTMENT.
Reporting to: The Manager – ICT Operations
The Core Systems Specialist’s main role will be to provide primary maintenance and monitoring of the T24 Banking platform, ensuring optimal connectivity and availability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Postilion installation and administration as well as integration to T24.
- Maintaining user registers For all banking systems.
- Performing T24 maintenance, administration to ensure business continuity is achieved.
- Ensuring that all system changes are Fully documented.
- Installing, configuring and upgrading T24 application environments whenever required.
- Overseeing all development and integration aspects between 724 and 3rd Party Systems.
- Ensuring software versions are up to date by scheduling upgrades, patch release implementation and software development on the production environment.
Job Skills and Competencies
- Agility and highly innovative.
- Ability to work under pressure with strong adherence to deadlines and targets.
- Good problem-solving skitls with ability to work under minimum supervision.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in information Technology/ Computer Science/ Information Systems or relevant qualifications.
- Extensive Postilion and T24 knowledge.
- 2 to 3 years relevant working experience in a similar role or related environment.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 20 December 2022. All applications should be emailed to [email protected] clearly indicating the position being applied for as your E-mail Subject Reference.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.