Corporate Finance Director
- Post Date:June 21, 2023
- Views 755
- Career Level DirectorQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
We have been retained by our client to facilitate the recruitment and selection of self-driven and competent personnel to fill the vacant position of Corporate Finance Director that has arisen within their organization.
- Provides a strategic insight and in-depth knowledge to shape the direction of a client’s business.
- Understands all necessary legal and regulatory frameworks and requirements.
- Prepares of Information on the financial director of the client’s business or its proposed corporate transactions.
- Creates of all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning.
- Advises on meeting targets and creating value, both internally and externally.
- Uses financial modelling to predict outcomes.
- Assists with due diligence preparation.
- Liaises with all parties involved in financial transactions.
- Assists with negotiations.
- Works closely with lawyers, accountants or other professional advisors.
- Prepares of relevant legal and/or regulatory documents.
JOB RELATED ATTRIBUTES
The ideal incumbent must possess the following minimum qualifications, competences and experience:
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Outstanding problem solving skills and demonstrated intellectual curiosity
- Experience driving change in financial tools and reports
- Highly collaborative approach with emphasis on leadership development skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skill
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and application to [email protected] in conjunction with your 1 minute video profile
Not Later than 23 June 2023