Corporate Legal Head
- Post Date:November 25, 2022
- Views 546
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
We are privileged to be retained to assist our client, a significant and successful group to assist in the search and selection process for the role of Corporate Legal Head to be based at their Head Office.
This prominent and highly profiled role requires a senior Legal Practitioner with substantial corporate and ZSE Listed career experience as the requirement for group accountability.
The role handles business matters for Head Office and stand-alone subsidiaries under separate trading operations and includes inter-alia;
- Corporate Communications
- Legal Advice and administration
- Company Secretarial Services
- HR Legal and employee operational matters
- Intellectual Property Management;
- Corporate Administration
- Board Administration Services;
- Share Administration in liaison with transfer secretaries;
- Regulatory and Compliance matters
- Contracts and Lease Administration
- Risk Management and Insurance service
- Procurement and Suppliers’ adjudication advice
- Other Head Office and Legal Corporate matters
You must be a qualified and registered Legal Practitioner with 10 years of working knowledge of the above functions at a senior level.
The ability to provide exceptional and high-quality administrative leadership for best practice is a vital requirement.
Previous work experience in a ZSE Listed Company is essential.
This senior role offers senior responsibility across many trades and business functions and offers USD payment and other benefits to attract the right person.
Email CV to Colin Roberts: [email protected]