Customer & Category Development Manager (CCD) Manager
- Post Date:May 7, 2022
- Views 514
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Function: Customer Development
Reports to: CCD Director
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
The Customer & Category Development Manager is responsible for developing category and customer strategy that supports the objectives of our business and brands, in line with customer expectations. Lead the development execution of the category strategy from a holistic 6P approach, focusing on place, promotion, and price.
- BUSINESS DELIVERY – ensuring the CD ; teams operationalise the go-to-market plan to deliver the targets
- S&OP Represents CD and the short-term forecast in S&OP process S&OP and leads delivery across CD teams
- IBP – Fully participates in the IBP process representing CD; Provides key inputs on CD issues and opportunities; and communicates the output of IBP to the CD teams so they can execute the plans with customers
- CHANNEL STRATEGY – Creates the Channel Strategy for their category and ensures this is owned cross-functionally by the CCBT. Ensures that the strategy is well understood internally by CCBT and the CD teams and is deployed across customers and channels,
- NRM – Understands how NRM drives profitable growth for the business. Responsible for leading the review and continuous improvement cycle for Lever 4 (Promotions) and Lever 5 (Total Trade Spend)
- CATEGORY STRATEGY – Integrates, shopper, customer, and channel insights to localise the Category Growth Strategy (CFCS). Ensures that the strategy is well understood internally by CCBT and the CD teams and is deployed across customers and channels.
- IPM – Represents the customer, the shopper, and the CD function in our innovation process
- SHEQ – Responsible for implementing SHEQ and Security policies and management systems relevant to the role.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND STANDARDS OF LEADERSHIP
- Tertiary Degree
- Customer facing experience
- Category experience (CCD/ TCM)
- Strong track record of performance
- Standards of Leadership: Business Acumen; Agility; Passion for high performance, Consumer Love
Contact: [email protected]