Customer Relations Coordinator
- Post Date:February 2, 2023
- Views 779
- Career Level CoordinatorQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Transportation
NEC Grade: 8
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for this position that has arisen at our Msasa Branch. Reporting to the Customer Relations Officer the successful incumbent should have the following attributes:
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- First Degree (or part thereof) or Diploma in Marketing or Public Relations with emphasis on Customer Relations/ Customer Care, etc.
- At least 2 years’ experience and proven ability within the field of customer services.
- Solid Public Relations Skills.
- Experience Delivery of excellent customer service.
- Good interpersonal and social skills to communicate at all levels.
- Good computer skills, and knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage
- Communicates with Parts/Sales/Service customers about their experiences with product or service — collects customer feedback.
- Ensures that every complaint raised is resolved by making follow-ups and close the complaint if customer highlights satisfaction.
- Produces a quarterly report on the database audit
- Manage one of the Organisation’s chat lines.
- Attend to all unanswered calls transferred from reception to different extensions
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, produce monthly reports and file documents
- Generates report for vehicles bought 5 months and produce Lapsed report.
- Listens carefully to negative feedback from customers to ensure action is taken to eliminate recurring complaints
- Create sensible solutions to new situations balancing the needs of the customer with the imperatives of the company.
In addition, applications should have an ability to apply creative thinking to find solutions to problems and deal with complex and challenging situations.
Applications, including a comprehensive CV, should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 3 February 2023