Customer Service Officer (Victoria Falls)
- Post Date:June 8, 2022
- Views 705
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Banking
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Business Unit: Retail Banking Services
Geographical Area: Victoria Falls
Department: Retail & Business Banking
Vacancy Manager: Branch Manager
Purpose of the job
Develop mutually beneficial long term relationships with the bank’s Mass customers.
Main Focus Areas
- Management of a portfolio of customers including revenue generation and accountability.
- Champion the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality advice, recommendations and solutions to customers.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvements intended to grow the reputation of BancABC Mass service and proposition.
- Adopt “hands on” approach to client contact and follow up.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the markets, banking and other wealth management products and services in order to match our offering with client needs.
- Take ownership for, and delivery of individual sales and revenue targets.
- Source new target market clients that support the attainment of business objectives and targets.
- Effectively manage referred clients to deliver financial targets.
- Provide a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with BancABC, additionally generate target market referrals as a result.
- Maintain and update accurate client information.
- Act in accordance with all regulatory, compliance and KYC policies (both internal and external) and communicate to clients as appropriate.
- Build productive relationships with referral sources, within the branch network, instilling a sense of teamwork and pro-activity with client referral.
- Pro-actively participate as a member of the relationship management team contributing towards team targets and promoting teamwork.
- Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
- Communicating with the customer articulately, accurately and paying attention to detail.
- Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting customers where applicable.
- Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge and skill.
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
Qualifications and Work Experience
- 2 ‘A’ Levels
- 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
- Business Degree
- Minimum 2 years customer service in a bank or similar.
Skills and Competencies:
- Positive attitude.
- Efficient time management.
- Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
- Confident and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and motivator.
- Attention to detail.
- Risk aware.
- Task oriented.
- Maturity and credibility
Job Related Knowledge
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues typical for the country banking system.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to [email protected] indicating the Branch with the Heading: “Customer Service Officer” attaching all academic certificates and transcripts and national ID
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing Date: 10 June 2022 16:3 0hrs.