- Post Date:June 23, 2023
- Views 730
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for the role of Cybersecurity Architect within the Group IT division of CBZ Holdings. If you want to join a team of energetic and passionate professionals, this is your opportunity.
What we expect from you.
- Test all security controls within the security environment for vulnerabilities and susceptibility to hacking
- Assist in performing risk assessment on security technologies and suggest tools for procurement
- Test solutions and changes for security vulnerabilities before deployment
- Monitor and track the status of issues, remediation plans, and exceptions and perform follow-up procedures to validate implementation and risk mitigation of identified risks
- Assist in the deployment of security technologies to monitor appliances for security risks and compliance.
- Assist in the investigations of incidents/breaches
- Conduct system scans using the Nessus Professional security tool and other provided tools to provide mitigation or remediation of findings
- Validates internal reviewers and external reviewers’ reports and tracks implementation of recommendations by the Security Operations team
- Generate reports on threats, vulnerability, penetration testing, risk, and incident management
- Ensures all systems security operations and maintenance activities are properly documented and updated
- Track implementation of required security standards and other compliance related requirements
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized university
- Industry recognized cloud security qualifications such as CCSP, CCSK, CCAK, CySA+
- Industry recognized security qualifications, such as: CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC,
- 3 Years’ experience in IT security, security architecture, security operations, threat/vulnerability management, cloud security, application security, data privacy and protection.
- Experience of operating within the ISO27001 and NIST frameworks for security
- Appreciation of information security principles, practices and the threat landscape and familiarity with information security frameworks
- Knowledge of security and auditing in relation to technology platforms such as Microsoft Active Directory, UNIX/Linux, Network Security, Databases
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered, send your application not later than 26 June 2023 to [email protected]
CBZ Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.