Cybersecurity Intern (2023/2024)
- Post Date:June 22, 2023
- Views 780
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry ICT
Location: Harare, ZWE
You will be responsible for executing client related engagements under the supervision of Seniors. You will have to determine that work delivered is of high quality. You shall be involved in assisting Seniors & Managers in developing new methodologies and other related internal initiatives.
Your key responsibilities:
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in the IT & business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Third year Computer Science/ Information Security/ IT/ Information systems Degree or equivalent
- Semester mark of 1.75 or better
- No Prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)