Data and Program Analytics Manager
- Post Date:June 19, 2023
- Views 530
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Health Care
Under the Target, Accelerate and Sustain Quality Care (TASQC) for HIV Epidemic Control program, the Data and Program Analytics Manager will work with various departments to bring meaningful insights from data generated by the program. The responsibilities will cut across departments and will involve analysing and modelling data from multiple data sources and triangulate with information generated from various national reports. The analyst is expected to generate infographics, maps, tables, storyboards, and graphs to share with various departments. The Data and Program Analytics Manager will be required to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into program decisions. The individual must be an independent thinker who is creative, self-confident and can apply statistical and analytical methods to complex datasets to drive clinical and operational decision-making within the TASQC program.
- Develop and execute complex analysis plans in coordination with OPHID Program, Technical, SIE and KMIA directorate in a timely manner.
- Mine large programmatic datasets using appropriate statistical methods
- Use routine and other program data to develop insightful models/trends that show program performance across districts and sub-population
- Maintain OPHID database and design data analysis plan linked to routine monthly data analysis coming out of database
- Identify salient data patterns, perform complex analysis and interpret trends/patterns coming from the data
- Develop innovative and appropriate data visualisation methods to convey key trends to a range of audiences from government and donors to health care workers.
- Produce high quality reports based on accurate and verified data
- Under the guidance of technical team leads, conduct in-depth and robust data analysis and presentation.
- Present information in a variety of formats and conveying complex information to people who may not be specialists in the area
- Investigate ad hoc queries; assist in data interpretation and present results.
- Identifying exceptions and errors and investigate and report on the likely sources for such errors which are then to be followed up by the SIE Managers at national and district level to identify to reason/type of data error and correct them
- Maintain quality data services by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- An advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology or any other quantitative degree
- Strong knowledge and experience in the use of statistical packages for analysing data (R, STATA, SPSS, SAS or EPI-Info)
- Advanced knowledge in the use of Excel Spreadsheet and Power-BI.
- At least 5 years of experience managing large datasets, including data mining and reporting
- Experience and skills in DHIS2 framework, EMR and National HMIS systems, including a working knowledge of MOHCC data collection tools
- Knowledge of data visualization including multi-level dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of system databases, data elements, and application software solutions to maximize data gathering and data cleaning.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information to a level understood by various data users
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Demonstrates good communication skills
- Step 1: Click Here and Complete the Application Form.
- Step 2: Submit your cv, certificates and application letter via email to: [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
OPHID and its Consortium partners are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, political affiliation, religion, tribe, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, health status (including HIV status) or age.
OPHID does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, technical test, oral interviews, processing, training, or any other fees).
While OPHID may from time to time engage external consultants for the facilitation of the recruitment process, only OPHID has the right to offer employment to candidates. No third parties have been authorised to offer employment on behalf of OPHID.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive any communication within a month from the date of closing, consider your application as unsuccessful.